|Seating capacity||50 seats|
|No. of Books||5766|
|No. of Titles||1046|
|No. of Journals||12|
|No. of Magazines||07|
|No. of Book CD/DVD||265|
|Library Software||Sack info|
|Library Timing||8.30 - 3.00|
1. All the students should bring their college ID-cards for availing library Facilities.
2. Three Books will be issued to each student for a period of 15 days.
3. Books should be returned in time, failing which a fine of Rs. 10 per day per Book will be charged.
4. Readers and visitors are requested not to bring their belongings in the Library.
5. Consumption of food and Drinks is not permitted in the Library.
6. No Bags, Umbrellas, Parcel, etc. except files and Books may be bought into the Library. Adequate storage has been provided at the entrance to the Library.
7. Silence must be observed strictly in the library
8. Library will not accept responsibility for the loss or misplacement of personal belongings.
9. Certain documents are intended to be used only in the library premises. These include reference books, textbooks, rare books, current and bound periodicals etc.
10. Borrowers are requested to check if the documents being borrowed are complete and no pages are missing in it. In case of defect or damage in the Book, should be brought to the notice of library staff
11. During the power/ system failure the circulation counter services will be suspended.
The Library Committee shall be responsible to ensure that grievances are dealt with effectively in accordance with the Library Procedures set out for the implementation of the Policy.
|1.||Dr. Anil Sharma||Director||Chairman|
|2.||Dr. Rajani Kumar||Faculty||Member|
|3.||Prof. Robin Ukey||Faculty||Member|
|4.||Ms. Jayshri Kapse||Librarian||Convener|
|5.||Mr. Dhiraj Pandey||MBA 2nd Sem||Student Representative|
|6.||Ms. Asmita Umredkar||MBA 2nd Sem||Student Representative|